Oh, my friend, how wrong you are. So I was meant to meet my dad at 11:30. I left around 11:20. I wandered around, using my campus map, but I was still pretty disoriented. There was a booth with a guy answering questions, so I asked him how to get to the SSV. He told me to just follow the Forest Mall. Easy enough. But somehow, I got totally turned around. I called my Dad around 11:40 because he was texting me asking where I was, and let me just share with you the path I ended up taking:
How fucking ridiculous is that?! When my dad found out how far out of the way I was, he was flabbergasted. I probably walked for about a half hour total, in the hot (HOT HOT HOT) sun, with no food in my stomach save a few bites of bagel (oh yeah, did I mention that my illness is a stomach bug that makes me not at all hungry so I haven't eaten a proper meal since Sunday morning oops), and I was sweating so much it was disgusting. Oddly, my stomach didn't hurt nearly as badly as it had been, although I was exhausted.
Long story short I finally made it to SSV and completed all my tasks. The rest of today has been spent dozing in bed and crying because I miss my mommy and daddy. I've finally worked up enough appetite to eat some saltines and drink vitamin water, so I think I'm finally starting to get better. Which is good, because tomorrow is busy busy busy!
I don't really know what else to day... I guess I'll take some pictures of my dorm and give you a ~tour or something.
Here's the inside of my closet
Here's my desk... already messy, oops.
My bed!
This is my roommate's side of the room. Observe the fridge and microwave (we share that)
And here's our sink area. I'd show you the bathroom but I'm afraid my suitemates would walk in and it'd be weird.
Anyway, that's all for now! I'll try to update again tomorrow to let you all know about the assembly and the concert tomorrow. :)
Bye for now!
-Audrey

((hug)) your room looks good, sort of that lived in look. :)
ReplyDelete