Today, I joined the HRC, a group that fights for LGBT equality in areas like the workforce, schools, marriage rights, ect. I donated 35 dollars to their campaign and when I mentioned to the rep who signed me up that I was hoping to get more hours at my job, she said that their office is hiring! And it's only a few blocks away. I might see if I can work there like on Saturdays or something, because it's something I'm very passionate about.
Also, I set up my schedule for next semester, but I don't get to officially sign up for classes until tomorrow at 6 am. So I'm setting an alarm for 5:50 am and I will sign up for classes right at 6 and then go back to sleep. I'll post my official schedule tomorrow once I'm all signed up! :)
-Audrey
sheeesh, it's about time you blogged again. :)
ReplyDeletethat is such a great idea. hopefully they have some hours on saturdays.